post Jan 9 2005, 02:26 PM
Post #1

Gadget Junkie

Group: Members
Member No.: 337
Phone: Cingular 8525
Carrier: Alltel

NW Multiple Sclerosis Walk

Alrighty, I'm bringing this to the MGN... We are already up to $86.18. I have commited to matching up to $250. I'm not asking anyone to donate the world, just a few dollars. One member of Howard Forums has already donated $50. Please read below...

MS is a life-long chronic disease diagnosed primarily in young adults who have a virtually normal life expectancy. No one knows exactly how many people have Multiple Sclerosis. It is believed that, currently, there are approximately 250,000 to 350,000 people in the United States with MS diagnosed by a physician. This estimate suggests that approximately 200 new cases are diagnosed each week. Scientists have learned a great deal about MS in recent years; still, its cause remains elusive.

I am setting up a donation for my parents who have both been diagnosed with MS and are participating in the NW MS Walk. If you are able to give any type of a donation it would be most appreciated. The Walk is on April 10th in Seattle.

The paypal account is pfdavidson at yahoo dot com.

All the money will go towards MS Research. Thanks in advance for anything you may be able to give! I can also provide additional ways to donate on a need basis. While I am located in NYC, I know a number of members on this board are based in Seattle area. I have a large number of family members around the Seattle area that would be happy to accept a check. PM me for details if you would rather donate that way. I will provide info on who to make the check out to and where to send it.

Thank you in advance to anyone who donates...

www.paypal.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ann
post Feb 27 2006, 09:35 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,367

think you will want to take a look at this: www.myelinrepair.org. Pass it along to your relatives in seattle.
Ann
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:47 PM