dunn37214
post Dec 9 2004, 03:01 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,121
Phone: i-Mate Ultimate
Carrier: AT&T Wireless/Cingular
PocketPC: HP iPAQ

I'm currently sufferring through the "service" that is ATT wireless. As soon as possible I'm going to take the 200.00 "stupid tax" hit to get out of my contract and run as far away as possible. I'm SERIOUSLY considering the 6315 and T Mobile to replace it. My mobile is my only phone...and I'm planning on using it for not only personal use but as my primary business phone once I get my business ideas up and running. The 6315 seems to be everything needed to be completly mobile and connected to everything possible.
It the 6315 worth the money?
Is the service provided by T-Mobile at least decent?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
finder5416
post Dec 9 2004, 05:36 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,041

I think so... but two caveat. When in the US on T-mo network, the thing hangs up all the time. The form factor of the 6315 isn't always convenient. I delay the hanging up by doing lots of soft resets. I have an v300 that i can use (switching the sim) which takes care of the form factor.

I use my 6315 for everthing, reading coprorate email (over internet explorer) keeping track of my dvd's to playing a number of cool games (when in sitting around and airport... like tonight in Brazil)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:07 PM