Group: Senior Admin
Member No.: 1
Phone: Cingular Blackjack
Carrier: AT&T Wireless/Cingular
PocketPC: HTC
MP3 Player: iPod Nano
PMC: Creative Zen
Google Talk ID: murphy dot sean at g mail dot com

Kickstartnews has published reviews of the Cross Morph DigitalWriter Duo Stylus/Pen and the Rotring Stylus/Pen, both available from StylusCentral.com.

The Morph DigitalWriter Duo includes both a ballpoint pen and PDA stylus. Its ergonomic design and adjustable grip provides a comfortable writing instrument and offers a sophisticated look and feel.

Howard Carson, Kickstartnews product reviewer commented, “The chromed aluminum, steel, nylon and composite construction is lightweight and strong. The morphing grip appears to be extremely tough, very difficult to damage, yet amazingly soft in the hand, providing an absolutely sure grip in all conditions including sub-zero weather, extreme heat and humidity.”

The Rotring is an elegant writing/stylus tool that can be used for extended periods of time as it is extremely durable and well designed. It writes smoothly on a variety of paper types and the stylus tip's bright color improves tapping accuracy.

"I used the Rotring Trio Stylus/Pen throughout the late December 2004 holidays to address a number of issues, clean out my PDA databases (deleting, entering, correcting), and to plow through a pile of editing in several contracts using Documents To Go," Carson said. "What I was hoping for throughout the extended experiment was to find the perfect stylus/pen combination and I think I came close."

Full reviews can be located at: Here and Here

About StylusCentral.com
StylusCentral.com is the leading online resource for mobile computing accessories, including hundreds of options to choose from among styli, cases, portable keyboards, cables, chargers, screen protectors, auto holders, and memory cards/readers. For more information or to order products, visit the company’s Web site at http://www.styluscentral.com.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:25 PM